Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day Time Repair Complex

Lightweight, concentrated complex aids skin in defending against daily stressors. Formulated with the advanced extremophile blend along with hyaluronic spheres and ceramides to hydrate, immediately smooth lines and enhance skin's barrier function. Antioxidant vitamins C and E helps brighten while peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Refinish 
Remoisturize 
Minimize Daily Damage

Ideal for: 
Skin showing visible signs of fine lines, wrinkles, maturity, menopausal symptoms and sun damage.

Usage:  
Apply after cleansing in the morning.

for more details visit http://www.xsura.com

1 comment:

  1. This really works!!!! I tried it three weeks ago and I am already seing results!

    My work involves my going out in the sun on field work. I have tried so many sun screens and lotions, but nothing worked as well as this!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete